lunes, 22 de agosto de 2011

A new card I made

My mom always print extra images in case her coloring is wrong, and I find them very usefull, because I can use them to make cards too.


I used this beautiful peacok, I colored with markers with the colors of the rainbow.


I used golden and silver cardstock to make my card. My mom helped me to cut them as I can´t use the cutting knife yet... Today, my mom tought me how to do beautiful roses with paper. My mom made one of them and I made the other two with pink cardstock and a scalloped circle punch. Then I added dark pink bling... did I tell you I love pink?


Challenges:
Stitchy bear kids: anything goes
Simon Says Stamp challenge: anything goes for kinds in August
Creative card crew: handmade flowers

2 comentarios:

  1. Gorgeous card Vicky :-) the image is beautiful and the colours and flowers are lovely :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Children's Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Beautiful card Victoria, lovely image and your colouring is fabulous.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you for commenting :)