jueves, 4 de agosto de 2011

A very quick card

Yesterday I made this card very, very fast... I heard we were about to visit some friends we didn´t see for a few months and I wanted to do a card for my (girl) friend, I was so happy to see her...


It´s really good my mom has always a lot of printed images but she doesn´t have the time to use them all, so I used this Make it Crafty girl and colored it with markers and just glued to a green paper (it's not even cardstock).



I didn´t have time to put anything on it as we were rushing out to buy icecreams and juice to take, I asked my mom to write something inside and I put it in an envelope with many candies for my friend.


Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp summer holidays children challenge: anything goes
Stitchy bear kids: anything goes

2 comentarios:

  1. AWE your coloring and cutting a very good! what a beautiful card!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gorgeous card Vicky :-) the image is lovely and the colours you chose are fab :-) I am sure your friend really liked this card :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you for commenting :)