domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2011

My Christmas cards 01

I was very busy this weekend making Christmas cards for my relatives. As we live very far from them I need to prepare a lot of time ahead to send it by mail. This card is for one of my grandmas, for my mom's mom.


The image is a freebie from Cuddly Buddly. I colored it with markers. I used red cardstock and yellow paper to make the card. I decorated the card with ribbon (my mom helped me to make a bow), a white button with heart shape and green blings.

Challenges:
Forever friends: Christmas
Shelly's images: anything goes
RRR: CAS Christmas and ribbon theme
Wags 'n whiskers: Christmas

5 comentarios:

  1. How adorable ... she's going to LOVE it!! Thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!

    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dear Vicky: You have done a beautiful job on your card. Your coloring is so spectacular. I love the colors you used, and especially how you outlined your image with the blue and put the green under him. Even though your mom helped you with your bow, that doesn't matter. We all get help with some things on our cards...as long as we have some of the good ideas, that is all that counts. And I bet you had LOTS of the good ideas on this card. I am very glad you are entering your artistic creation into our challenge at FOREVER FRIENDS. Vicky, I encourage you to keep up your crafting. If you like it, that is. You are very good at it and with a crafty mom, you are sure to learn alot of good things that will help you do MORE wonderful cards JUST LIKE THIS ONE. Thanks Vicky for entering our challenge. BE SURE to enter again. OK? Thanks alot. Divine Love Sunshine. Samara

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Vicky, your card is delightful. You are very clever. The colouring of the animal is beautiful and I love your spotty ribbon. Your Grandma will love your special handmade Christmas card. Thanks for sharing your card with us at FOREVER FRIENDS, good luck in the challenge.
    Love Diane (DT) xx

    ResponderEliminar
  4. oh! it's a gorgeous card sweetheart! i can see how careful you were at colouring in, im glad you shared it with us at Forever Friends thank you!. Hope to see more of your cards soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. very very cute hun!!! you did a beautiful job on your card!!! thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon this week!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you for commenting :)